Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Sod Installation Tiger Valley TN 37658
Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Sod Installation Tiger Valley TN – TruEdge Lawn Care
TruEdge Lawn Care is a premier sod installation company located in the Tiger Valley TN area. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
We offer a wide range of sod installation services, including:
- Residential sod installation
- Commercial sod installation
- Repairing damaged sod
- Replacing old sod
- Sod repair and replacement
- Sports field sod installation
- And more!
Here are a few tips for sod installation:
- Make sure the soil is moist but not soggy.
- Roll out the sod in a staggered pattern.
- Water the sod deeply and often.
- Keep the area weed-free.
Why Choose TruEdge Lawn Care for Sod Installation in the Tiger Valley TN area?
There are many reasons why you should choose TruEdge Lawn Care for your sod installation needs. Here are just a few:
- We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals.
- We use only the highest quality sod.
- We offer competitive prices.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction.
If you are looking for a sod installation in Tiger Valley TN, please don’t hesitate to contact TruEdge Lawn Care. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today at (423) 375-0009 to learn more about how we can help you with your sod installation project.
Tiger Valley is an unincorporated community in Carter County, Tennessee. The population was 5,818 at the 2020 census. Tiger Valley is located south of Elizabethton, the county seat of Carter County, and north of Roan Mountain.
The median age in Tiger Valley is 39.4 years. The population is 49.88% male and 50.12% female. The racial makeup of Tiger Valley is 95.08% White, 1.41% Black or African American, 0.34% Native American, 0.60% Asian, 0.02% Pacific Islander, 1.94% from other races, and 1.61% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 4.14% of the population.
The median household income in Tiger Valley is $57,303. The per capita income for the town is $26,601. About 9.4% of the population of Tiger Valley lives below the poverty line.
The most common occupations in Tiger Valley are management, sales and office occupations, and natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations. The most common industries in Tiger Valley are health care and social assistance, retail trade, and manufacturing.
The educational attainment in Tiger Valley is higher than the national average. 89.5% of adults in Tiger Valley have a high school diploma or equivalent, and 28.7% have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
The religious makeup of Tiger Valley is 82.8% Protestant, 11.9% Catholic, 1.5% other Christian, 1.2% Jewish, and 2.6% unaffiliated.
Tiger Valley is a growing community with a diverse population. The town is home to a number of businesses and industries, and the educational attainment is higher than the national average. Tiger Valley is a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
In addition to the above, here are some other interesting facts about the demographics of Tiger Valley:
- The town is home to a number of retirees, as well as young families.
- The cost of living in Tiger Valley is relatively low, making it an attractive place to live for those on a budget.
- The town is located in a beautiful area, with easy access to hiking, camping, and fishing.
- Tiger Valley is a close-knit community, with a strong sense of civic pride.