Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Sod Installation Lamar TN 37659
Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Sod Installation Lamar TN – TruEdge Lawn Care
Sod is a great way to get a beautiful, lush lawn quickly and easily in Lamar TN area. Before you can enjoy your new lawn, it needs to be installed properly. That’s where TruEdge Lawn Care comes in.
TruEdge Lawn Care can help you choose the right type of sod for your Lamar TN climate and lawn needs, and they can install it correctly so that it will thrive. They can also help you with the preparation of your soil, watering tips so that your new lawn will be healthy and beautiful for years to come.
There are many reasons why you might want to choose TruEdge Lawn Care for your sod installation needs. Here are just a few:
- We have the experience and expertise: TruEdge Lawn Care has the experience and expertise to install sod correctly in the Lamar TN area. We know how to prepare the soil, how to lay the sod, and how to water it properly.
- We have the equipment: TruEdge Lawn Care has the equipment necessary to install sod quickly and efficiently. We have trucks, tractors, and other equipment that can be used to move and lay the sod.
- We are insured: This means that you are protected in case something goes wrong during the installation process.
- We can help you choose the right type of sod for your climate and needs.
When you hire TruEdge Lawn Care, you can expect the following:
- We will come to your property in the Lamar TN area and assess the site: We will look at your soil and make sure it is properly prepared for sod installation.
- We will order the sod: We will order the right amount of sod for your project and schedule a delivery date.
- We will install the sod: We will lay the sod correctly and water it properly.
- We will provide you with care instructions: We will give you instructions on how to care for your new lawn so that it will thrive.
If you are looking for a sod installation in Lamar TN, please don’t hesitate to contact TruEdge Lawn Care. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today at (423) 375-0009 to learn more about how we can help you with your sod installation project.
Lamar is a town in Meigs County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 1,305 at the 2020 census. The town is located in the southeastern part of the county, along the Clinch River.
The population of Lamar is predominantly white. According to the 2020 census, the racial makeup of the population was:
- White: 96.0%
- Black or African American: 1.7%
- American Indian and Alaska Native: 0.1%
- Asian: 0.6%
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander: 0.0%
- Two or more races: 1.6%
The median age of the population was 37.9 years. Males made up 48.7% of the population and females made up 51.3%.
The median household income was $38,977. About 16.2% of the population lived below the poverty line.
The following are some of the key demographic trends in Lamar:
- The population is declining. The population has decreased by 9.5% since the 2010 census.
- The population is becoming older. The median age has increased by 2.3 years since 2010.
- The educational attainment of the population is increasing. The percentage of adults with a bachelor’s degree has increased from 13% to 15% since 2010.
- The employment rate is declining. The unemployment rate has increased from 4.5% to 5.2% since 2010.
These trends are likely to continue in the future. The declining population will put a strain on local businesses and services. The aging population will require more healthcare and social services. The rising educational attainment will lead to more skilled workers and higher wages. And the declining employment rate will make it more difficult for people to find jobs.
Despite these challenges, Lamar is a vibrant community with a bright future. The community is home to a strong sense of community and a commitment to education. These factors will help Lamar continue to thrive in the years to come.
In addition to the information above, here are some other interesting facts about the demographics of Lamar:
- The largest ancestry groups in Lamar are English (25%), German (17%), and Irish (13%).
- The most common occupations in Lamar are management, sales, and office occupations.
- The most common industries in Lamar are healthcare, retail, and manufacturing.
- The median home value in Lamar is $125,000.
- The average commute time in Lamar is 25 minutes.
Overall, Lamar is a diverse and close-knit community with a strong economy and a commitment to education. The community is facing some challenges, but it is well-positioned for future success.
Here are some additional details about the demographics of Lamar:
- The age distribution of the population is as follows:
- 0-17 years: 22.5%
- 18-64 years: 62.7%
- 65 years and over: 14.8%
- The gender distribution of the population is as follows:
- Male: 48.7%
- Female: 51.3%
- The marital status distribution of the population is as follows:
- Married: 54.9%
- Never married: 37.6%
- Widowed: 4.4%
- Divorced: 3.1%
- The educational attainment distribution of the population is as follows:
- Less than high school diploma: 17.4%
- High school diploma or equivalent: 47.4%
- Some college or associate’s degree: 24.3%
- Bachelor’s degree: 10.9%
- Graduate or professional degree: 0.1%