Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Sod Installation Kingsport TN
Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Sod Installation Kingsport TN – TruEdge Lawn Care
TruEdge Lawn Care is a premier sod installation company located in the Kingsport TN area. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
We offer a wide range of sod installation services, including:
- Residential sod installation
- Commercial sod installation
- Repairing damaged sod
- Replacing old sod
- Sod repair and replacement
- Sports field sod installation
- And more!
Here are a few tips for sod installation:
- Make sure the soil is moist but not soggy.
- Roll out the sod in a staggered pattern.
- Water the sod deeply and often.
- Keep the area weed-free.
Why Choose TruEdge Lawn Care for Sod Installation in the Kingsport TN area?
There are many reasons why you should choose TruEdge Lawn Care for your sod installation needs. Here are just a few:
- We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals.
- We use only the highest quality sod.
- We offer competitive prices.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction.
If you are looking for a sod installation in Kingsport TN, please don’t hesitate to contact TruEdge Lawn Care. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today at (423) 375-0009 to learn more about how we can help you with your sod installation project.
Kingsport is a city in Sullivan and Hawkins counties in the U.S. state of Tennessee. As of the 2020 census, its population was 55,442. Lying along the Holston River, Kingsport is commonly included in what is known as the Mountain Empire, which spans a portion of southwest Virginia and the mountainous counties in northeastern Tennessee. It is the largest city in the Kingsport–Bristol metropolitan area, which had a population of 307,614 in 2020. The metro area is a component of the larger Tri-Cities region of Tennessee and Virginia, with a population of 508,260 in 2020.
The population of Kingsport is diverse. According to the 2020 census, the racial makeup of the population was:
- White: 91.3%
- Black or African American: 3.4%
- American Indian and Alaska Native: 0.1%
- Asian: 1.1%
- Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander: 0.0%
- Two or more races: 4.2%
The median age of the population was 44.7 years. Males made up 49.2% of the population and females made up 50.8%.
The median household income was $42,066. About 10.2% of the population lived below the poverty line.
The following are some of the key demographic trends in Kingsport:
- The population is aging. The median age has increased by 2.5 years since the 2010 census.
- The population is becoming more diverse. The Hispanic or Latino population has increased by 50% since 2010.
- The educational attainment of the population is increasing. The percentage of adults with a bachelor’s degree has increased from 23% to 26% since 2010.
- The employment rate is declining. The unemployment rate has increased from 4% to 4.5% since 2010.
These trends are likely to continue in the future. The aging population will put a strain on social services and healthcare. The increasing diversity will require the community to become more inclusive. The rising educational attainment will lead to more skilled workers and higher wages. And the declining unemployment rate will make it more difficult for people to find jobs.
Despite these challenges, Kingsport is a vibrant community with a bright future. The community is home to a strong economy, a diverse population, and a commitment to education. These factors will help Kingsport continue to grow and prosper in the years to come.
In addition to the information above, here are some other interesting facts about the demographics of Kingsport:
- The largest ancestry groups in Kingsport are English (22%), German (16%), and Irish (14%).
- The most common occupations in Kingsport are management, sales, and office occupations.
- The most common industries in Kingsport are healthcare, manufacturing, and retail.
- The median home value in Kingsport is $200,000.
- The average commute time in Kingsport is 22 minutes.
Overall, Kingsport is a diverse and growing community with a strong economy and a commitment to education. The community is facing some challenges, but it is well-positioned for future success.
Here are some additional details about the demographics of Kingsport:
- The age distribution of the population is as follows:
- 0-17 years: 21.6%
- 18-64 years: 63%
- 65 years and over: 15.4%
- The gender distribution of the population is as follows:
- Male: 49.2%
- Female: 50.8%
- The marital status distribution of the population is as follows:
- Married: 55.9%
- Never married: 35.8%
- Widowed: 4.1%
- Divorced: 4.2%
- The educational attainment distribution of the population is as follows:
- Less than high school diploma: 15.3%
- High school diploma or equivalent: 43.8%
- Some college or associate’s degree: 26.9%
- Bachelor’s degree: 12.9%
- Graduate or professional degree: 1.1