Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Sod Installation Hunter TN 37643
Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Sod Installation Hunter TN – TruEdge Lawn Care
Are you looking for a Sod Installation company in Hunter TN? If so, you’ve come to the right place. TruEdge Lawn Care has been serving the Hunter TN area for many years, and they offer a wide range of services to meet your needs.
The sod installation process will vary depending on the size of your lawn and the type of sod you choose. However, there are some general things you can expect:
- TruEdge Lawn Care will come to your property and assess your needs.
- We will then recommend the type of sod that is best for your lawn.
- The sod will then be delivered to your property.
- We will install the sod.
- You will need to water the sod regularly for the first few weeks.
Cost of Sod Installation
The cost of sod installation will vary depending on the size of your lawn, and the type of sod you choose.
Sod can be a great investment for your Hunter TN home. By hiring TruEdge Lawn Care, you can get a lawn that you will love for years to come.
- TruEdge Lawn Care should be able to answer all your questions about the sod installation process.
- They will work with you to create a plan that meets your needs and budget.
- They will be responsive to your needs and concerns.
If you are looking for a sod installation company in the Hunter TN area, please don’t hesitate to contact TruEdge Lawn Care. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today at (423) 375-0009 to learn more about how we can help you with your sod installation project.
Hunter is a town in Carter County, Tennessee, United States. It is located along State Route 107 northeast of Elizabethton. The town is home to a variety of businesses, schools, and recreational facilities.
The population of Hunter was 2,068 at the 2020 census. The racial makeup of the population was 99.0% white, 0.9% Hispanic or Latino, and 0.1% from two or more races.
The median age of the population was 39.5 years. Males made up 47.78% of the population and females made up 52.22%.
The median household income was $34,965. About 12.8% of the population lived below the poverty line.
The following are some of the key demographic trends in Hunter:
- The population is declining. The population has decreased by 13.2% since the 2010 census.
- The population is becoming older. The median age has increased by 2.5 years since 2010.
- The educational attainment of the population is increasing. The percentage of adults with a bachelor’s degree has increased from 13% to 15% since 2010.
- The employment rate is declining. The unemployment rate has increased from 4% to 5% since 2010.
These trends are likely to continue in the future. The declining population will put a strain on local businesses and services. The aging population will require more healthcare and social services. The rising educational attainment will lead to more skilled workers and higher wages. And the declining employment rate will make it more difficult for people to find jobs.
Despite these challenges, Hunter is a vibrant community with a bright future. The community is home to a strong sense of community and a commitment to education. These factors will help Hunter continue to thrive in the years to come.
In addition to the information above, here are some other interesting facts about the demographics of Hunter:
- The largest ancestry groups in Hunter are English (25%), German (17%), and Irish (13%).
- The most common occupations in Hunter are management, sales, and office occupations.
- The most common industries in Hunter are healthcare, retail, and manufacturing.
- The median home value in Hunter is $131,000.
- The average commute time in Hunter is 33 minutes.
Overall, Hunter is a diverse and close-knit community with a strong economy and a commitment to education. The community is facing some challenges, but it is well-positioned for future success.
Here are some additional details about the demographics of Hunter:
- The age distribution of the population is as follows:
- 0-17 years: 22.3%
- 18-64 years: 63.7%
- 65 years and over: 14%
- The gender distribution of the population is as follows:
- Male: 47.78%
- Female: 52.22%
- The marital status distribution of the population is as follows:
- Married: 54.5%
- Never married: 38.1%
- Widowed: 4.3%
- Divorced: 3.1%
- The educational attainment distribution of the population is as follows:
- Less than high school diploma: 17.8%
- High school diploma or equivalent: 47.3%
- Some college or associate’s degree: 22.4%
- Bachelor’s degree: 12.5%
- Graduate or professional degree: 0.9%
- The employment status distribution of the population is as follows:
- Employed: 52.5%
- Unemployed: 5.5%
- Not in the labor force: 42%