Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Sod Installation Cherokee TN 37604
Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Sod Installation Cherokee TN – TruEdge Lawn Care
Sod is a great way to get a beautiful, lush lawn quickly and easily in Cherokee TN area. Before you can enjoy your new lawn, it needs to be installed properly. That’s where TruEdge Lawn Care comes in.
TruEdge Lawn Care can help you choose the right type of sod for your Cherokee TN climate and lawn needs, and they can install it correctly so that it will thrive. They can also help you with the preparation of your soil, watering tips so that your new lawn will be healthy and beautiful for years to come.
There are many reasons why you might want to choose TruEdge Lawn Care for your sod installation needs. Here are just a few:
- We have the experience and expertise: TruEdge Lawn Care has the experience and expertise to install sod correctly in the Cherokee TN area. We know how to prepare the soil, how to lay the sod, and how to water it properly.
- We have the equipment: TruEdge Lawn Care has the equipment necessary to install sod quickly and efficiently. We have trucks, tractors, and other equipment that can be used to move and lay the sod.
- We are insured: This means that you are protected in case something goes wrong during the installation process.
- We can help you choose the right type of sod for your climate and needs.
When you hire TruEdge Lawn Care, you can expect the following:
- We will come to your property in the Cherokee TN area and assess the site: We will look at your soil and make sure it is properly prepared for sod installation.
- We will order the sod: We will order the right amount of sod for your project and schedule a delivery date.
- We will install the sod: We will lay the sod correctly and water it properly.
- We will provide you with care instructions: We will give you instructions on how to care for your new lawn so that it will thrive.
If you are looking for a sod installation in Cherokee TN, please don’t hesitate to contact TruEdge Lawn Care. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today at (423) 375-0009 to learn more about how we can help you with your sod installation project.
Cherokee is a city located in the northeastern corner of Tennessee, in the Great Smoky Mountains. The city is the county seat of Cherokee County.
The population of Cherokee was 37,150 as of the 2020 census. The racial makeup of the city was 82.3% White, 10.1% Black or African American, 3.3% Asian, 0.4% American Indian or Alaska Native, 0.1% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, 2.7% from two or more races, and 1.1% Hispanic or Latino of any race.
The median age in Cherokee was 37.7 years. The age distribution was 22.9% under the age of 18, 9.1% from 18 to 24, 23.8% from 25 to 44, 28.7% from 45 to 64, and 15.5% who were 65 years of age or older.
The median household income in Cherokee was $60,875. The per capita income for the city was $34,768.
The most common occupations in Cherokee were management, business, science, and arts occupations (23.2%), sales and office occupations (22.0%), and natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations (16.7%).
The most common industries in Cherokee were health care and social assistance (20.0%), retail trade (18.5%), and manufacturing (13.8%).
The educational attainment in Cherokee was higher than the national average. 28.6% of adults in the city had a bachelor’s degree or higher, compared to 25.4% of adults nationwide.
The homeownership rate in Cherokee was 71.1%, higher than the national average of 64.8%.
The median rent in Cherokee was $850.
The crime rate in Cherokee is lower than the national average. The violent crime rate was 2.6 per 1,000 residents, and the property crime rate was 17.9 per 1,000 residents.
Cherokee is a diverse city with a strong economy. The city is home to a number of businesses and industries, including healthcare, manufacturing, and tourism. Cherokee is also home to a number of educational institutions, including Cherokee High School and the Cherokee Community College.
The city is located in a beautiful area with mountains and forests. Cherokee is also home to a number of parks and recreation areas, including the Cherokee National Forest and the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
If you are looking for a city with a strong economy, a diverse population, and a beautiful setting, Cherokee, Tennessee may be the perfect place for you.
In addition to the information provided above, here are some additional demographic facts about Cherokee, Tennessee:
- The median home value in Cherokee is $225,000.
- The average commute time in Cherokee is 22 minutes.
- The public school system in Cherokee is rated above average.
- The crime rate in Cherokee is lower than the national average, but it is still considered to be a safe city.