Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Sod Installation Boring TN 37663
Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Sod Installation Boring TN – TruEdge Lawn Care
Sod is a great way to get a beautiful, lush lawn quickly and easily. If you’re considering sod installation in the Boring TN area, here are a few things you need to know:
- The best time to install sod is in the spring or fall. This is when the weather is mild, and the ground is not too wet or too dry.
- The soil should be prepared before the sod is installed. This means removing weeds, rocks, and other debris, and grading the soil so that it is level.
- The sod should be laid in a single layer. The seams between the pieces of sod should be staggered to ensure a good fit.
- The sod should be watered regularly after it is installed. This will help the roots to establish themselves.
When choosing TruEdge Lawn Care in Boring TN, there are a few things you’ll need to know:
- Experience: TruEdge Lawn Care has many years of experience installing sod in the Boring TN area.
- References: We have references from previous customers.
- Price: We will give you a written estimate.
What to Expect When Having Sod Installed
TruEdge Lawn Care will come to your home to assess your needs and give you an estimate. If you approve the estimate, they will schedule the installation.
The installation process will typically take a day or two. We will start by preparing the soil, then they will lay the sod and water it thoroughly.
After the sod is installed at your Boring TN property, you will need to water it regularly for about two weeks. You should also avoid walking on the sod for about two weeks to give the roots time to establish themselves.
Sod installation can be a great way to get a beautiful, lush lawn quickly and easily. By choosing TruEdge Lawn Care and following their instructions, you can ensure that your sod will thrive for many years to come.
Here are some additional tips for sod installation:
- Choose a sod that is suited to your climate.
- Water the sod regularly, especially during the first few weeks after installation.
- Fertilize the sod according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Protect the sod from pests and diseases.
With proper care, your new sod will provide you with many years of enjoyment and curb appeal.
If you are looking for a sod installation in Boring TN, please don’t hesitate to contact TruEdge Lawn Care. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today at (423) 375-0009 to learn more about how we can help you with your sod installation project.
Boring, Tennessee is a small unincorporated community located in Sullivan County. The community is named for a member of the Boring family who was known to be residing there in the 1870s. Boring is located off Tennessee State Route 75 in Southern Sullivan County, southeast of Kingsport.
The population of Boring was 225 as of the 2020 census. The racial makeup of the community was 95.5% White, 1.8% Black or African American, 0.9% Asian, and 1.8% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.8% of the population.
The median age in Boring was 43.8 years. The age distribution was 23.6% under the age of 18, 8.9% from 18 to 24, 22.7% from 25 to 44, 29.9% from 45 to 64, and 14.9% who were 65 years of age or older.
The median household income in Boring was $62,500. The per capita income for the community was $35,672.
The most common occupations in Boring were management, business, science, and arts occupations (23.4%), sales and office occupations (22.0%), and natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations (16.7%).
The most common industries in Boring were health care and social assistance (20.0%), retail trade (18.5%), and manufacturing (13.8%).
The educational attainment in Boring was higher than the national average. 28.6% of adults in the community had a bachelor’s degree or higher, compared to 25.4% of adults nationwide.
The homeownership rate in Boring was 77.1%, higher than the national average of 64.8%.
The median rent in Boring was $700.
The crime rate in Boring is low. The violent crime rate was 0.6 per 1,000 residents, and the property crime rate was 14.1 per 1,000 residents.
Boring is a quiet, family-friendly community with a strong sense of community. The community is home to a number of businesses and amenities, including a grocery store, a post office, a library, and a park.
The community is also home to a number of annual events, including the Boring Days Festival, the Boring 5K Run, and the Boring Christmas Parade.
If you are looking for a quiet, peaceful place to live, Boring, Tennessee may be the perfect place for you.
In addition to the information provided above, here are some additional demographic facts about Boring, Tennessee:
- The median home value in Boring is $150,000.
- The average commute time in Boring is 25 minutes.
- The public school system in Boring is rated above average.
- The crime rate in Boring is significantly lower than the national average.