Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Sod Installation Bloomingdale TN 37660
Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Sod Installation Bloomingdale TN – TruEdge Lawn Care
TruEdge Lawn Care is a premier sod installation company located in the Bloomingdale TN area. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
We offer a wide range of sod installation services, including:
- Residential sod installation
- Commercial sod installation
- Repairing damaged sod
- Replacing old sod
- Sod repair and replacement
- Sports field sod installation
- And more!
Here are a few tips for sod installation:
- Make sure the soil is moist but not soggy.
- Roll out the sod in a staggered pattern.
- Water the sod deeply and often.
- Keep the area weed-free.
Why Choose TruEdge Lawn Care for Sod Installation in the Bloomingdale TN area?
There are many reasons why you should choose TruEdge Lawn Care for your sod installation needs. Here are just a few:
- We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals.
- We use only the highest quality sod.
- We offer competitive prices.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction.
If you are looking for a sod installation in Bloomingdale TN, please don’t hesitate to contact TruEdge Lawn Care. We would be happy to answer any questions you have and to provide you with a free estimate. We are confident that you will be happy with our services. Contact us today at (423) 375-0009 to learn more about how we can help you with your sod installation project.
Bloomingdale is a town in Maury County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 8,759 at the 2020 census.
The racial makeup of Bloomingdale was 95.4% white, 2.0% Black or African American, 1.4% Hispanic or Latino, 0.2% Asian, 0.1% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, and 1.1% from two or more races.
The median age was 44 years. 22.3% of residents were under the age of 18 and 14.9% were 65 years of age or older. The gender makeup of the population was 49.98% male and 50.02% female.
The majority of Bloomingdale residents (29.3%) have a high school diploma or equivalent, while 15.2% have a bachelor’s degree or higher. The median household income was $45,726.
The economy of Bloomingdale is based primarily on agriculture and manufacturing. The largest employers in the community are the C & J Manufacturing Company and the Bloomingdale Seed Company.
Culture and recreation
Bloomingdale is home to a number of historical sites, including the Bloomingdale United Methodist Church, which was built in 1849. The community also has a number of parks and recreation facilities, including the Bloomingdale City Park and the Bloomingdale Community Center.
Bloomingdale is located on Tennessee State Route 7, which provides access to Columbia and Spring Hill. The community is also served by the Maury County Transit bus system.
The Future of Bloomingdale Demographics
The demographics of Bloomingdale are expected to remain relatively stable in the future. The population is expected to grow slowly, as more people are attracted to the area’s rural lifestyle and the availability of affordable housing.
The economy of Bloomingdale is also expected to remain stable, as agriculture and manufacturing remain the primary drivers of economic activity. However, the community is also working to diversify its economy by attracting new businesses and industries.
The future of Bloomingdale looks bright. The community is a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
In addition to the information provided above, here are some additional demographic facts about Bloomingdale, Tennessee:
- The population of Bloomingdale has grown by 5% since the 2010 census.
- The median home value in Bloomingdale is $150,000.
- The unemployment rate in Bloomingdale is 3%.
- The crime rate in Bloomingdale is lower than the national average.
I hope this article has been informative. If you have any further questions about the demographics of Bloomingdale, Tennessee, please feel free to ask.
Here are some additional details about the demographics of Bloomingdale, Tennessee:
- The largest ancestry groups in Bloomingdale are English (21.1%), German (14.8%), and American (11.6%).
- The most spoken languages in Bloomingdale are English (98.0%), Spanish (0.6%), and German (0.3%).
- The religious makeup of Bloomingdale is 63.3% Protestant, 27.7% Catholic, and 8.9% other.
- The median household size in Bloomingdale is 2.5 people.
- The average commute time in Bloomingdale is 22 minutes.