Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Landscaping Woodlawn TN 37659
Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Landscaping Company Woodlawn TN – TruEdge Lawn Care
TruEdge Lawn Care is a premier landscaping company servicing in Woodlawn TN. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
TruEdge Lawn Care offer a wide range of landscaping services in the Woodlawn TN area, including:
- Residential landscaping
- Commercial landscaping
- Plant Installation
- Flower Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Rock Installation
- Flower Beds
- And more!
There are many reasons why you should choose TruEdge Lawn Care for your landscaping needs in the Woodlawn TN area. Here are just a few:
- We are committed to our Landscaping projects.
- We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals.
- We use only the highest quality materials.
- We offer competitive prices.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction.
When choosing landscaping services, there are a few things you’ll need to consider:
- Your budget: Landscaping can be expensive, so it’s important to set a budget before you start.
- Your needs: What are your goals for your landscape? Do you want a low-maintenance lawn or a more elaborate garden?
- Your time: How much time do you have to devote to maintaining your landscape?
- Your location: The climate and soil conditions in your area will affect the types of plants and other elements that you can use in your landscape.
- Your style: What kind of look do you want for your landscape? Do you want a formal or informal design?
When you work with TruEdge Lawn Care, we will take the time to understand your needs and goals. We will then create a custom plan that is tailored to your specific project. We will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you are happy with the results.
To learn more about our services we offer in the Woodlawn TN area or to get a free estimate, please contact TruEdge Lawn Care today at (423) 375-0009. We look forward to hearing from you!
Woodlawn is an unincorporated community in Montgomery County, Tennessee. It is located along U.S. Route 79 west of neighboring Clarksville. The community has a population of 4,255 as of 2023.
The racial makeup of Woodlawn is 90.2% White, 4.1% Black or African American, 0.5% Asian, 0.8% Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, 0.4% Other Race, and 2.7% Two or More Races. 51.52% of the population are male and 48.48% are female.
The median age in Woodlawn is 43.3 years. 26.03% of the population are under the age of 18, 62.87% are between the ages of 18 and 64, and 11.1% are 65 years of age or older.
The median household income in Woodlawn is $61,923. 10.4% of the population live below the poverty line.
The Woodlawn Elementary School is located in the community. It is a public school that serves students from kindergarten through fifth grade. The school has a total enrollment of 450 students.
The economy of Woodlawn is primarily based on manufacturing, retail, and healthcare. The largest employers in the community are the General Motors assembly plant, the Fort Campbell military base, and the Tennova Healthcare-Clarksville hospital.
Woodlawn is served by U.S. Route 79 and State Route 13. The community is also served by the Clarksville Transit System.
The median home value in Woodlawn is $164,800. 54.3% of the households in the community are owner-occupied.
The crime rate in Woodlawn is lower than the national average. In 2022, there were 1,200 reported crimes in the community, a rate of 2.84 crimes per 1,000 residents.
Culture and Recreation
Woodlawn has a number of parks and recreation facilities, including the Woodlawn Community Center, the Woodlawn Public Library, and the Woodlawn Soccer Complex. The community also has a number of churches and other religious organizations.
Woodlawn is a growing community with a diverse population. The community is home to a number of businesses and industries, and it is served by a good transportation system. Woodlawn is a safe and affordable place to live, and it offers a variety of amenities and activities for residents to enjoy.
In addition to the information above, here are some other interesting facts about Woodlawn:
- The community was founded in the early 1800s.
- The Woodlawn Elementary School was built in 1955.
- The General Motors assembly plant opened in 1986.
- The Fort Campbell military base is located about 10 miles west of Woodlawn.
- The Tennova Healthcare-Clarksville hospital is located about 5 miles east of Woodlawn.