Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Landscaping Watauga TN 37694
Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Landscaping Company Watauga TN – TruEdge Lawn Care
TruEdge Lawn Care is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that has been serving the Watauga TN area for many years. If you’re looking for a landscaping company that you can trust, then TruEdge Lawn Care is the company for you. We offer free estimates and we’re always happy to answer your questions. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
There are many reasons to choose TruEdge Lawn Care for your landscaping needs. Here are just a few:
- We are locally owned and operated, so we’re committed to the Watauga TN community.
- We have many years of experience, so we know what we’re doing.
- We use only the best materials, and our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to getting the job done right.
- We are committed to being environmentally friendly.
- We offer free estimates and we’re always happy to answer your questions.
Here are a few tips for landscaping your home in Watauga TN:
- Choose the right plants for your climate. You will want to choose plants that can tolerate these conditions.
- Plan your landscaping carefully. Consider the size of your yard, the amount of sunlight it gets, and the type of plants you want to use.
When you hire TruEdge Lawn Care, you should expect them to:
- Meet with you to discuss your needs and goals.
- Create a plan for your landscape.
- Provide you with an estimate.
- Complete the work on time and within budget.
- Be responsive to your questions and concerns.
To learn more about our services or to schedule a free estimate, please contact TruEdge Lawn Care today at (423) 375-0009. We look forward to hearing from you!
Watauga is a town in Sequatchie County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 699 at the 2020 census. Watauga is located in the southeastern part of the county, along the Watauga River.
The racial makeup of Watauga was 86.7% white, 4.1% Black or African American, 0.2% American Indian or Alaska Native, 0.0% Asian, 0.0% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, 8.9% Hispanic or Latino of any race, and 0.0% from two or more races.
The population of Watauga has been growing steadily in recent years. The population was 633 in 2019 and 699 in 2020. This represents a growth rate of 10.2%.
The median age in Watauga is 48.2 years. This is higher than the median age for Tennessee (38.2 years) and the United States (38.1 years).
The gender makeup of Watauga is 54.65% male and 45.35% female. This is slightly more male-skewed than the gender makeup for Tennessee (50.7% male and 49.3% female) and the United States (49.7% male and 50.3% female).
Race and Ethnicity
The racial makeup of Watauga is 86.7% white, 4.1% Black or African American, 0.2% American Indian or Alaska Native, 0.0% Asian, 0.0% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, 8.9% Hispanic or Latino of any race, and 0.0% from two or more races. This is much whiter than the racial makeup of Tennessee (76.6% white) and the United States (76.1% white).
The educational attainment in Watauga is lower than the national average. According to the 2020 census, 82.4% of adults in Watauga have a high school diploma or higher, compared to 85.3% of adults nationwide.
The median household income in Watauga is $53,750. This is lower than the median household income for Tennessee ($55,784) and the United States ($67,521).
The most common occupations in Watauga are management, sales, and office occupations. The unemployment rate in Watauga is 4.6%, which is higher than the unemployment rate for Tennessee (3.5%) and the United States (3.6%).