Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Landscaping Pine Crest TN 37601
Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Landscaping Company Pine Crest TN – TruEdge Lawn Care
TruEdge Lawn Care is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that has been serving the Pine Crest TN area for many years. We offer a wide range of landscaping services, including:
- Residential landscaping
- Commercial landscaping
- Plant Installation
- Flower Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Rock Installation
- Flower Beds
- And more!
We are committed to providing our customers with high-quality landscaping services at a competitive price. We are also committed to using sustainable practices whenever possible.
Here are a few reasons why you should choose TruEdge Lawn Care for your landscaping needs:
- We are locally owned and operated, so we are committed to serving the Pine Crest TN area.
- We have many years of experience, so we know what we’re doing.
- We offer a wide range of landscaping services, so we can meet your needs.
- We are committed to providing high-quality services at a fair price.
When choosing landscaping services, there are a few things you’ll need to consider:
- Your needs: What are your specific needs? Are you looking for lawn care, tree care, or a more comprehensive landscaping project?
- Your style: What kind of look are you going for? Do you want a formal or informal garden? Do you want to use native plants or exotic plants?
To learn more about our landscaping services in the Pine Crest TN area or to schedule a consultation, please contact TruEdge Lawn Care today at (423) 375-0009. We would be happy to help you create the perfect outdoor space for your home.
Pine Crest is a census-designated place (CDP) in Carter County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 2,316 at the 2020 census.
The demographic profile of Pine Crest is largely reflective of the surrounding area. The population is predominantly white, with a small minority of African Americans and Hispanic or Latino people. The median age is 47.7 years, and the majority of residents are married with children. The median household income is $49,504, and the poverty rate is 1.2%.
The educational attainment in Pine Crest is higher than the national average. About 91% of adults have a high school diploma, and 28% have a bachelor’s degree or higher. The unemployment rate is 2.9%, which is lower than the national average.
The economy of Pine Crest is based on manufacturing, healthcare, and retail. The community is home to several manufacturing plants, as well as a number of healthcare providers and retail businesses.
The population of Pine Crest is growing steadily. Between 2010 and 2020, the population increased by 7.4%. This is due to a number of factors, including the proximity to Elizabethton, the improvement of the educational system, and the availability of affordable housing.
Despite the challenges facing Pine Crest, the community remains a vibrant and growing community. The residents are proud of their heritage and their way of life, and are committed to making Pine Crest a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
In more detail, here is a breakdown of the demographics of Pine Crest:
- Race and ethnicity: The racial makeup of Pine Crest is 94.6% white, 5.1% African American, 0.3% Native American, 0.2% Asian, and 0.3% from other races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.7% of the population.
- Age: The median age in Pine Crest is 47.7 years. 20.9% of the population is under the age of 18, 9.9% from 18 to 24, 36.0% from 25 to 44, 22.6% from 45 to 64, and 10.7% who were 65 years of age or older.
- Gender: The gender makeup of Pine Crest is 49.3% male and 50.7% female.
- Education: The educational attainment in Pine Crest is higher than the national average. About 91% of adults have a high school diploma, and 28% have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Employment: The unemployment rate in Pine Crest is 2.9%, which is lower than the national average. The largest employers in the community are the manufacturing sector, the healthcare sector, and the retail sector.
- Income: The median household income in Pine Crest is $49,504, which is slightly above the national median of $67,521. The poverty rate is 1.2%, which is lower than the national poverty rate of 10.5%.
The future of Pine Crest:
The future of Pine Crest is bright. The community is growing steadily, and the economy is strong. The residents are committed to making Pine Crest a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
The community is working to attract new businesses and industries, and to improve the educational opportunities available to its residents. The community is also investing in infrastructure, such as roads and bridges.
The future of Pine Crest will depend on the ability of the community to continue to attract new residents and businesses. If the community is successful, it will continue to be a vibrant and growing community for many years to come.
Here are some additional facts about the demographics of Pine Crest:
- The median home value in Pine Crest is $200,000.
- The average commute time is 25 minutes.
- The most popular industries in Pine Crest are manufacturing, healthcare, and retail.
- The most popular places to worship in Pine Crest are the First Baptist Church of Pine Crest, the Pine Crest United Methodist Church, and the Pine Crest Christian Church.
- The most popular recreational activities in Pine Crest are hiking, biking, and fishing.