Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Landscaping Oak Grove TN 37615
Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Landscaping Company Oak Grove TN – TruEdge Lawn Care
TruEdge Lawn Care is a locally owned and operated landscaping company in Oak Grove TN. TruEdge Lawn Care offer a wide range of landscaping services in the Oak Grove TN area, including:
- Residential landscaping
- Commercial landscaping
- Plant Installation
- Flower Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Rock Installation
- Flower Beds
- And more!
TruEdge Lawn Care Commitment to Quality!
We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and value. We use only the highest quality materials and products, and our team of experienced professionals provides you with a high level of customer service.
We are so confident in our work that we offer a satisfaction guarantee.
TruEdge Lawn Care is the premier landscaping company in Oak Grove TN. We offer a wide range of services to meet your needs, and we are committed to providing you with the best possible service and value. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you create a beautiful and functional outdoor space.
Here is some additional information about TruEdge Lawn Care:
- We are a family-owned and operated business.
- We have been in business for many years.
- We are fully insured and licensed.
- We have a team of experienced professionals.
- We use only the highest quality materials and products.
- We offer a satisfaction guarantee.
To learn more about our services or to schedule a consultation, please contact TruEdge Lawn Care at (423) 375-0009. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you get started with your landscaping project in the Oak Grove TN area.
Oak Grove is a census-designated place (CDP) in Hamilton County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 2,393 at the 2020 census.
The demographic profile of Oak Grove is largely reflective of the surrounding area. The population is predominantly white, with a small minority of African Americans and Hispanic or Latino people. The median age is 35 years, and the majority of residents are married with children. The median household income is $67,521, and the poverty rate is 10.5%.
The educational attainment in Oak Grove is higher than the national average. About 92% of adults have a high school diploma, and 30% have a bachelor’s degree or higher. The unemployment rate is 3.5%, which is lower than the national average.
The economy of Oak Grove is based on manufacturing, healthcare, and retail. The community is home to several manufacturing plants, as well as a number of healthcare providers and retail businesses.
The population of Oak Grove is growing steadily. Between 2010 and 2020, the population increased by 13%. This is due to a number of factors, including the proximity to Chattanooga, the improvement of the educational system, and the availability of affordable housing.
Despite the challenges facing Oak Grove, the community remains a vibrant and growing community. The residents are proud of their heritage and their way of life, and are committed to making Oak Grove a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
In more detail, here is a breakdown of the demographics of Oak Grove:
- Race and ethnicity: The racial makeup of Oak Grove is 97.86% white, 0.81% African American, 0.42% Native American, 0.20% Asian, 0.15% from other races, and 0.56% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 0.81% of the population.
- Age: The median age in Oak Grove is 35 years. 20.9% of the population is under the age of 18, 9.9% from 18 to 24, 36.0% from 25 to 44, 22.6% from 45 to 64, and 10.7% who were 65 years of age or older.
- Gender: The gender makeup of Oak Grove is 49.1% male and 50.9% female.
- Education: The educational attainment in Oak Grove is higher than the national average. About 92% of adults have a high school diploma, and 30% have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Employment: The unemployment rate in Oak Grove is 3.5%, which is lower than the national average. The largest employers in the community are the manufacturing sector, the healthcare sector, and the retail sector.
- Income: The median household income in Oak Grove is $67,521, which is slightly above the national median of $67,521. The poverty rate is 10.5%, which is lower than the national poverty rate of 10.5%.
The future of Oak Grove:
The future of Oak Grove is bright. The community is growing steadily, and the economy is strong. The residents are committed to making Oak Grove a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
The community is working to attract new businesses and industries, and to improve the educational opportunities available to its residents. The community is also investing in infrastructure, such as roads and bridges.
The future of Oak Grove will depend on the ability of the community to continue to attract new residents and businesses. If the community is successful, it will continue to be a vibrant and growing community for many years to come.
Here are some additional facts about the demographics of Oak Grove:
- The median home value in Oak Grove is $250,000.
- The average commute time is 20 minutes.
- The most popular industries in Oak Grove are manufacturing, healthcare, and retail.
- The most popular places to worship in Oak Grove are the Oak Grove Baptist Church, the First United Methodist Church, and the Oak Grove Presbyterian Church.
- The most popular recreational activities in Oak Grove are hiking, biking, and fishing.