Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Landscaping Midway TN 37659
Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Landscaping Company Midway TN – TruEdge Lawn Care
TruEdge Lawn Care is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that has been serving the Midway TN area for many years. If you’re looking for a landscaping company that you can trust, then TruEdge Lawn Care is the company for you. We offer free estimates and we’re always happy to answer your questions. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
There are many reasons to choose TruEdge Lawn Care for your landscaping needs. Here are just a few:
- We are locally owned and operated, so we’re committed to the Midway TN community.
- We have many years of experience, so we know what we’re doing.
- We use only the best materials, and our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to getting the job done right.
- We are committed to being environmentally friendly.
- We offer free estimates and we’re always happy to answer your questions.
Here are a few tips for landscaping your home in Midway TN:
- Choose the right plants for your climate. You will want to choose plants that can tolerate these conditions.
- Plan your landscaping carefully. Consider the size of your yard, the amount of sunlight it gets, and the type of plants you want to use.
When you hire TruEdge Lawn Care, you should expect them to:
- Meet with you to discuss your needs and goals.
- Create a plan for your landscape.
- Provide you with an estimate.
- Complete the work on time and within budget.
- Be responsive to your questions and concerns.
To learn more about our services or to schedule a free estimate, please contact TruEdge Lawn Care today at (423) 375-0009. We look forward to hearing from you!
Midway is a town in Greene County, Tennessee. The town is located in the northeastern part of the state, and is situated along the Nolichucky River. According to the 2020 census, the population of Midway is 2,179 people.
The demographic profile of Midway is largely reflective of the surrounding area. The population is predominantly white, with a small minority of African Americans and Hispanic or Latino people. The median age is 48 years, and the majority of residents are married with children. The median household income is $48,700, and the poverty rate is 12.4%.
The educational attainment in Midway is higher than the national average. About 90% of adults have a high school diploma, and 25% have a bachelor’s degree or higher. The unemployment rate is 4.5%, which is lower than the national average.
The economy of Midway is based on manufacturing, agriculture, and tourism. The town is home to several manufacturing plants, and is also a popular destination for fishing, hiking, and camping.
The population of Midway is growing steadily. Between 2010 and 2020, the population increased by 10%. This is due to a number of factors, including the influx of new businesses and industries, the improvement of the educational system, and the proximity to Knoxville and Johnson City.
Despite the challenges facing Midway, the town remains a vibrant and growing community. The residents are proud of their heritage and their way of life, and are committed to making Midway a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
In more detail, here is a breakdown of the demographics of Midway:
- Race and ethnicity: The racial makeup of Midway is 95.6% white, 1.6% African American, 0.4% American Indian or Alaska Native, 0.5% Asian, 0.1% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, and 2.1% from other races. Hispanic or Latino people of any race make up 1.2% of the population.
- Age: The median age in Midway is 48 years. 22.4% of the population is under the age of 18, 61.7% is between the ages of 18 and 64, and 15.9% is over the age of 65.
- Gender: The gender makeup of Midway is 49.5% male and 50.5% female.
- Education: The educational attainment in Midway is higher than the national average. About 90% of adults have a high school diploma, and 25% have a bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Employment: The unemployment rate in Midway is 4.5%, which is lower than the national average. The largest employers in the community are the manufacturing sector, the retail sector, and the health care sector.
- Income: The median household income in Midway is $48,700, which is slightly above the national median of $67,521. The poverty rate is 12.4%, which is lower than the national poverty rate of 10.5%.
The future of Midway:
The future of Midway is bright. The town is growing steadily, and the economy is strong. The residents are committed to making Midway a great place to live, work, and raise a family.
The town is working to attract new businesses and industries, and to improve the educational opportunities available to its residents. The town is also investing in infrastructure, such as roads and bridges.
The future of Midway will depend on the ability of the town to continue to attract new residents and businesses. If the town is successful, it will continue to be a vibrant and growing community for many years to come.
Here are some additional facts about the demographics of Midway:
- The median home value in Midway is $150,000.
- The average commute time is 25 minutes.
- The most popular industries in Midway are manufacturing, agriculture, and tourism.
- The most popular places to worship in Midway are the First Baptist Church, the Midway United Methodist Church, and the Midway Presbyterian Church.
- The most popular recreational activities in Midway are fishing, hiking, and camping.