Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Landscaping Bristol TN
Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Landscaping Company Bristol TN – TruEdge Lawn Care
TruEdge Lawn Care is a locally owned and operated landscaping company in Bristol TN. TruEdge Lawn Care offer a wide range of landscaping services in the Bristol TN area, including:
- Residential landscaping
- Commercial landscaping
- Plant Installation
- Flower Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Rock Installation
- Flower Beds
- And more!
TruEdge Lawn Care Commitment to Quality!
We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service and value. We use only the highest quality materials and products, and our team of experienced professionals provides you with a high level of customer service.
We are so confident in our work that we offer a satisfaction guarantee.
TruEdge Lawn Care is the premier landscaping company in Bristol TN. We offer a wide range of services to meet your needs, and we are committed to providing you with the best possible service and value. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you create a beautiful and functional outdoor space.
Here is some additional information about TruEdge Lawn Care:
- We are a family-owned and operated business.
- We have been in business for many years.
- We are fully insured and licensed.
- We have a team of experienced professionals.
- We use only the highest quality materials and products.
- We offer a satisfaction guarantee.
To learn more about our services or to schedule a consultation, please contact TruEdge Lawn Care at (423) 375-0009. We would be happy to answer any of your questions and help you get started with your landscaping project in the Bristol TN area.
Bristol is a city in Sullivan County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 27,147 at the 2020 census. It is the twin city of Bristol, Virginia, which lies directly across the state line between Tennessee and Virginia. The boundary between the two cities is also the state line, which runs along State Street in their common downtown district. It is a principal city in the Kingsport–Bristol metropolitan area, which had a population of 307,614 in 2020. The metro area is a component of the larger Tri-Cities region of Tennessee and Virginia, with a population of 508,260 in 2020.
The racial makeup of Bristol was 91.3% White, 2.8% Black or African American, 0.1% American Indian or Alaska Native, 0.5% Asian, 0.2% from other races, and 0.9% from two or more races. Hispanics or Latinos of any race were 4.5% of the population.
The median age in Bristol was 40.8 years. 21.7% of the population was under the age of 18, 9.1% was from 18 to 24, 31.5% was from 25 to 44, 23.7% was from 45 to 64, and 14.0% was 65 years of age or older.
The median household income in Bristol was $42,067. 18.0% of the population was below the poverty line.
The following are some of the key demographic trends in Bristol:
- The population is aging. The median age has increased from 38.6 years in 2010 to 40.8 years in 2020.
- The population is becoming more diverse. The percentage of the population that is white has declined from 93.9% in 2000 to 91.3% in 2020. The percentage of the population that is Hispanic or Latino has increased from 1.8% in 2000 to 4.5% in 2020.
- The poverty rate is increasing. The percentage of the population below the poverty line has increased from 16.0% in 2010 to 18.0% in 2020.
These demographic trends are likely to have a significant impact on Bristol in the years to come. The aging population will put a strain on the city’s resources, such as healthcare and social services. The increasing diversity will require the city to be more inclusive and welcoming to people from all backgrounds. And the rising poverty rate will make it more difficult for people to afford basic necessities.
Despite these challenges, Bristol is a vibrant and growing community. The city is home to a number of businesses and industries, including manufacturing, healthcare, and retail. Bristol is also a popular tourist destination, thanks to its proximity to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
The future of Bristol is bright. The city is well-positioned to continue to grow and thrive in the years to come. However, it is important for the city to address the challenges facing it, such as an aging population and rising poverty. By doing so, Bristol can ensure a bright future for its residents.
In addition to the demographic trends mentioned above, here are some other interesting facts about Bristol:
- Bristol was founded in 1761 by James Robertson, one of the founders of Tennessee.
- Bristol was a major railroad hub in the 19th and early 20th centuries.
- Bristol is home to the Birthplace of Country Music Museum, which commemorates the city’s role in the early development of country music.
- Bristol is also home to the Virginia Creeper National Scenic Railway, which offers a scenic train ride through the mountains of East Tennessee and Virginia.
Bristol is a city with a rich history and a bright future. The people of Bristol are proud of their community and are committed to making it a great place to live, work, and raise a family.