Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Landscaping Bloomingdale TN 37660
Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Landscaping Company Bloomingdale TN – TruEdge Lawn Care
TruEdge Lawn Care is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that has been serving the Bloomingdale TN area for many years. We offer a wide range of landscaping services, including:
- Residential landscaping
- Commercial landscaping
- Plant Installation
- Flower Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Rock Installation
- Flower Beds
- And more!
We are committed to providing our customers with high-quality landscaping services at a competitive price. We are also committed to using sustainable practices whenever possible.
Here are a few reasons why you should choose TruEdge Lawn Care for your landscaping needs:
- We are locally owned and operated, so we are committed to serving the Bloomingdale TN area.
- We have many years of experience, so we know what we’re doing.
- We offer a wide range of landscaping services, so we can meet your needs.
- We are committed to providing high-quality services at a fair price.
When choosing landscaping services, there are a few things you’ll need to consider:
- Your needs: What are your specific needs? Are you looking for lawn care, tree care, or a more comprehensive landscaping project?
- Your style: What kind of look are you going for? Do you want a formal or informal garden? Do you want to use native plants or exotic plants?
To learn more about our landscaping services in the Bloomingdale TN area or to schedule a consultation, please contact TruEdge Lawn Care today at (423) 375-0009. We would be happy to help you create the perfect outdoor space for your home.
Bloomingdale is a town in Sullivan County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 9,428 at the 2020 census.
The racial makeup of Bloomingdale is 95.4% White, 2.0% Two or More, and 1.4% Hispanic. Hispanic or Latino of any race make up 1.4% of the population.
The median age in Bloomingdale is 41 years. The age distribution is as follows:
- 0-17 years: 22.0%
- 18-24 years: 7.3%
- 25-44 years: 28.6%
- 45-64 years: 27.3%
- 65 years and over: 14.9%
The gender makeup of Bloomingdale is 49.98% female and 50.02% male.
The educational attainment in Bloomingdale is as follows:
- High school graduate or higher: 87.2%
- Bachelor’s degree or higher: 17.4%
The median household income in Bloomingdale is $45,726. The per capita income is $22,761.
The most common occupations in Bloomingdale are:
- Management, business, science, and arts occupations: 26.6%
- Sales and office occupations: 25.2%
- Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations: 15.8%
- Production, transportation, and material moving occupations: 14.7%
- Healthcare and social assistance occupations: 12.8%
The economy of Bloomingdale is based primarily on manufacturing, retail, and healthcare. The largest employers in the community are:
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Kingsport Chamber of Commerce
- Sullivan County School System
- Kingsport Regional Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
The median home value in Bloomingdale is $150,000. The homeownership rate is 76.4%.
Bloomingdale is served by Interstate 81 and U.S. Route 11W. The community is also served by the Kingsport Area Transit bus system.
Bloomingdale is home to a number of parks and recreation facilities, including:
- Bloomingdale City Park
- Bloomingdale Community Park
- Bloomingdale City Pool
- Bloomingdale Recreation Center
The community is also close to a number of other recreation opportunities, such as the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and the Watauga Lake State Park.
Bloomingdale is a small, quiet community with a strong sense of community. The community is home to a diverse population and offers a variety of amenities and attractions. If you are looking for a place to live that is close to nature and has a small-town feel, Bloomingdale is a great option.
In addition to the information above, here are some other interesting facts about the demographics of Bloomingdale, Tennessee:
- The median household income in Bloomingdale is slightly higher than the national median household income.
- The poverty rate in Bloomingdale is lower than the national poverty rate.
- The unemployment rate in Bloomingdale is lower than the national unemployment rate.
- The educational attainment in Bloomingdale is higher than the national educational attainment.
- The racial makeup of Bloomingdale is more diverse than the national racial makeup.
- The age distribution in Bloomingdale is slightly older than the national age distribution.
- The gender makeup in Bloomingdale is slightly more balanced than the national gender makeup.