Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Landscaping Asbury TN 37604
Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Landscaping Company Asbury TN – TruEdge Lawn Care
TruEdge Lawn Care is a locally owned and operated landscaping company that has been serving the Asbury TN area for many years. If you’re looking for a landscaping company that you can trust, then TruEdge Lawn Care is the company for you. We offer free estimates and we’re always happy to answer your questions. Contact us today to learn more about our services.
There are many reasons to choose TruEdge Lawn Care for your landscaping needs. Here are just a few:
- We are locally owned and operated, so we’re committed to the Asbury TN community.
- We have many years of experience, so we know what we’re doing.
- We use only the best materials, and our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to getting the job done right.
- We are committed to being environmentally friendly.
- We offer free estimates and we’re always happy to answer your questions.
Here are a few tips for landscaping your home in Asbury TN:
- Choose the right plants for your climate. You will want to choose plants that can tolerate these conditions.
- Plan your landscaping carefully. Consider the size of your yard, the amount of sunlight it gets, and the type of plants you want to use.
When you hire TruEdge Lawn Care, you should expect them to:
- Meet with you to discuss your needs and goals.
- Create a plan for your landscape.
- Provide you with an estimate.
- Complete the work on time and within budget.
- Be responsive to your questions and concerns.
To learn more about our services or to schedule a free estimate, please contact TruEdge Lawn Care today at (423) 375-0009. We look forward to hearing from you!
Asbury is a census-designated place (CDP) in Washington County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 37,150 at the 2020 census. It is part of the Johnson City metropolitan area.
The racial makeup of Asbury is 86.7% White, 9.3% Black or African American, 0.3% American Indian or Alaska Native, 1.1% Asian, 0.1% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, 1.4% from two or more races, and 2.1% from other races. Hispanic or Latino of any race make up 3.2% of the population.
The median age in Asbury is 37.7 years. The age distribution is as follows:
- 0-17 years: 22.8%
- 18-24 years: 8.8%
- 25-44 years: 29.4%
- 45-64 years: 26.8%
- 65 years and over: 12.3%
The gender makeup of Asbury is 48.68% male and 51.32% female.
The educational attainment in Asbury is as follows:
- High school graduate or higher: 88.7%
- Bachelor’s degree or higher: 23.0%
The median household income in Asbury is $63,692. The per capita income is $30,695.
The most common occupations in Asbury are:
- Management, business, science, and arts occupations: 27.6%
- Sales and office occupations: 24.2%
- Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations: 14.8%
- Production, transportation, and material moving occupations: 14.3%
- Healthcare and social assistance occupations: 12.9%
The economy of Asbury is based primarily on manufacturing, healthcare, and education. The largest employers in the community are:
- East Tennessee State University
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Food City
The median home value in Asbury is $215,000. The homeownership rate is 71.6%.
Asbury is served by Interstate 81 and U.S. Route 11E. The community is also served by the Johnson City Area Transit bus system.
Asbury is home to a number of parks and recreation facilities, including:
- Asbury Park
- Forks of the River Park
- Boone Lake State Park
- Warriors Path State Park
The community is also close to a number of other recreation opportunities, such as the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and the Cherokee National Forest.
Asbury is a growing community with a strong economy and a variety of amenities. The community is home to a diverse population and offers a variety of activities and events. If you are looking for a place to live that is close to nature and has a small-town feel, Asbury is a great option.
In addition to the information above, here are some other interesting facts about the demographics of Asbury, Tennessee:
- The median household income in Asbury is higher than the national median household income.
- The poverty rate in Asbury is lower than the national poverty rate.
- The unemployment rate in Asbury is lower than the national unemployment rate.
- The educational attainment in Asbury is higher than the national educational attainment.
- The racial makeup of Asbury is more diverse than the national racial makeup.
- The age distribution in Asbury is slightly younger than the national age distribution.
- The gender makeup in Asbury is slightly more balanced than the national gender makeup.