Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Landscaping Arcadia TN 37660
Free Estimates (423) 375-0009
Landscaping Company Arcadia TN – TruEdge Lawn Care
TruEdge Lawn Care is a premier landscaping company servicing in Arcadia TN. We have been in business for many years and have a proven track record of success. We are known for our high-quality work, our commitment to customer service, and our competitive prices.
TruEdge Lawn Care offer a wide range of landscaping services in the Arcadia TN area, including:
- Residential landscaping
- Commercial landscaping
- Plant Installation
- Flower Installation
- Mulch Installation
- Rock Installation
- Flower Beds
- And more!
There are many reasons why you should choose TruEdge Lawn Care for your landscaping needs in the Arcadia TN area. Here are just a few:
- We are committed to our Landscaping projects.
- We have a team of experienced and qualified professionals.
- We use only the highest quality materials.
- We offer competitive prices.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction.
When choosing landscaping services, there are a few things you’ll need to consider:
- Your budget: Landscaping can be expensive, so it’s important to set a budget before you start.
- Your needs: What are your goals for your landscape? Do you want a low-maintenance lawn or a more elaborate garden?
- Your time: How much time do you have to devote to maintaining your landscape?
- Your location: The climate and soil conditions in your area will affect the types of plants and other elements that you can use in your landscape.
- Your style: What kind of look do you want for your landscape? Do you want a formal or informal design?
When you work with TruEdge Lawn Care, we will take the time to understand your needs and goals. We will then create a custom plan that is tailored to your specific project. We will work with you every step of the way to ensure that you are happy with the results.
To learn more about our services we offer in the Arcadia TN area or to get a free estimate, please contact TruEdge Lawn Care today at (423) 375-0009. We look forward to hearing from you!
Arcadia is an unincorporated community located in Sullivan County, Tennessee, just outside Kingsport’s eastern city limits. The community has a population of 529 people as of 2020, according to the U.S. Census Bureau.
The racial makeup of Arcadia is 94.7% White, 2.8% Black or African American, 0.4% American Indian or Alaska Native, 0.2% Asian, 0.2% Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander, and 1.5% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race make up 1.1% of the population.
The median age in Arcadia is 45.4 years. The age distribution is as follows:
- 0-17 years: 21.7%
- 18-24 years: 7.6%
- 25-44 years: 29.3%
- 45-64 years: 27.9%
- 65 years and over: 13.5%
The gender makeup of Arcadia is 49.6% female and 50.4% male.
The educational attainment in Arcadia is as follows:
- High school graduate or higher: 87.2%
- Bachelor’s degree or higher: 17.4%
The median household income in Arcadia is $46,750. The per capita income is $23,986.
The most common occupations in Arcadia are:
- Management, business, science, and arts occupations: 27.1%
- Sales and office occupations: 25.7%
- Natural resources, construction, and maintenance occupations: 15.8%
- Production, transportation, and material moving occupations: 15.0%
- Healthcare and social assistance occupations: 11.7%
The economy of Arcadia is based primarily on manufacturing, retail, and healthcare. The largest employers in the community are:
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Kingsport Chamber of Commerce
- Sullivan County School System
- Kingsport Regional Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
The median home value in Arcadia is $150,000. The homeownership rate is 76.4%.
Arcadia is served by Interstate 81 and U.S. Route 11W. The community is also served by the Kingsport Area Transit bus system.
Arcadia is home to a number of parks and recreation facilities, including:
- Arcadia Community Park
- Arcadia City Park
- Arcadia City Pool
- Arcadia Recreation Center
The community is also close to a number of other recreation opportunities, such as the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and the Watauga Lake State Park.
Arcadia is a small, quiet community with a strong sense of community. The community is home to a diverse population and offers a variety of amenities and attractions. If you are looking for a place to live that is close to nature and has a small-town feel, Arcadia is a great option.
In addition to the information above, here are some other interesting facts about the demographics of Arcadia, Tennessee:
- The median household income in Arcadia is slightly higher than the national median household income.
- The poverty rate in Arcadia is lower than the national poverty rate.
- The unemployment rate in Arcadia is lower than the national unemployment rate.
- The educational attainment in Arcadia is higher than the national educational attainment.
- The racial makeup of Arcadia is more diverse than the national racial makeup.
- The age distribution in Arcadia is slightly older than the national age distribution.
- The gender makeup in Arcadia is slightly more balanced than the national gender makeup.